Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Remember there is Good

I am in a "Woe is Me" kind of mood. 
I had to go to the store to buy medicine/cream for a rash I have. It's in such an embarrassing part of my body. It makes me uncomfortable and very itchy. Not a place I can just scratch without people going O_o; Ughhhhh. It's gross. I am praying it will go away and have been keeping myself very clean on top of adding medicine.. I'd rather not have to go to the doctor.
I'm trying to work on cosplay right now but...a song that played caused me to cry and so I sat up and thought, I should just blog it up and post pictures of happy things that have happened to me. It's nice to vent sadness but good to share the happy times as well. Good reminder that my life isn't going too bad. The devil would want me to sulk and focus on the bad. I can't go and do what he'd want! God would want me to look up and remember that He loves me and as long as I am in His will, everything will work out. Oh! A good worship song just came on. Singing these songs of praise really uplift me. Also Satan can't STAND praise to God, it makes him flee. GOOD. I don't need his pathetic presence in my life! Disgusting disgrace. [shakes head] I will be okay. So here's some pics, future Bridget. You had fun this past weekend. : )
Me and friends with a local band!

I had a photoshoot in my pretty new dress ^^

Kitty-Sheik-Chan =^3^=

Me with my Kinu Cafe friends <3

Taken by one of my Photographer friends :D

I WILL ALWAYS BE A MESSY EATER. In a dress or out, I am not so lady-like. Hehe!


*Sigh* Good times, good times. I have more good times to look forward to. I suppose I will continue to pray for all that concerns me and give it to God. I will continue to live and move toward my goals. Faith without WORKS is dead, according to the Bible. I have to keep on fighting the good fight! God knows the love I still have in my heart for someone. He sees every tear I shed in prayer because of this love. He knows my future and He knows what I need, because God gives more than what we deserve. He blesses us with His grace and mercy. Everything will be as it should, according to His perfect and loving Will.
Bless the Lord, O'my soul~I worship Your Holy name for all Your goodness.
[I was litening to 10,000 Reasons by Rend Collective]

-B...

No comments:

Post a Comment