Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Day 1 pt. 2


End of Day 1.

All I can say is YES! I actually found more peace today....simply by giving every negative emotion or thought to God. Everytime I felt that dreadful feeling start to creep into my heart and mind I would just say "I give this to you God, you are going to get me through this." and I would continue on my way. Instead of just having faith that "Oh God CAN take this away" I am moving into "God WILL take this away". I know I am not meant to have this and it needs to goooooooooo~~

So today I felt as if I had a floating device to hold onto in this constant struggle across the sea of anxiety/depression. I'd sometimes feel tired from the swim but I had something to HOLD on to! It definitely made my day much easier... I still wasn't perfectly fine but I know today went better. I kept myself surrounded with positive things.


Tonight I just pray for those I feel have been laid on my heart... God knows who these people are. They matter a lot to me and are going through their own battle right now. I pray that they will find peace in their storm as well. Amen~

^ ^ Good night now! 

No comments:

Post a Comment