Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Taking a Step. . .

Day 1.

So, I have joined my sister in a 7-day journey. It's a spiritual journey, not a physical one. For a week I am going to be surrounding myself with God's presence by entering worship, meditating on His word (reading the bible and focusing on the promises it holds) and keeping a positive and faithful attitude. I'm going to break away from many things this week in order to spend more time with God and finding out what I need to be doing....

I'm not really sure if this will work or not but I have faith it is going to help. I really feel God has told me this is the life changing moment for me, this... what I am going through, has really shaken my world up and it's time for a change, a permanent one!

It's time to get off this emotional roller-coaster, for good. I am tired of getting sick. :)

Oh! Earlier this morning (since I said I'd vlog about my day and such)...I woke up very anxious. I sat up and began talking to myself and to God. I reminded myself that it will go away and that I can face this. I soon felt good enough to roll over and get comfy again then I fell back asleep! 
Ahhh...I have to go to work now. I suppose I will write more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment