Friday, November 2, 2012

Day 4

Day 4

Yesterday actually went pretty good. Although I did feel kind of depressed here and there I was able to ignore it and focus on my blessings and God. 

I have learned that keeping busy and turning every negative emotion to God has really helped me...Instead of letting the fear and depression overwhelm me to a point of paralyzation  I have been constantly repeating, "I give it to you God, I give this to you.." Basically surrendering and giving Him my problems instead of keeping them. So many times we let the fear we hold onto get in the way of the healing that needs to take place. He keep it instead of let go and let God take care of it. He WANTS to take care of it but there's this little thing He calls....free will. This is what allows us to do what we want instead of Him doing it all for us, unless we simply...ask?

In anycase, today I woke up feeling better! I was not anxious and did not feel that heavy depression. I did feel a bit of anger towards someone who is not a friend anymore...but I prayed about it. I don't wan to be so easily angered, it's not mature and it's not that fun.

Anyway! I must go now. I have work. It's FRIDAY :D

(by ~dominikova )

No comments:

Post a Comment