Thursday, November 1, 2012

Day 3.



I didn't write much in day 2 because I kind of wasn't sure what to say. It was another day but a busy day. I helped with two carnivals (alternatives to Halloween events) and worked... Although I had some fun and I thank GOD for the laughter I was able to have here and there (it lowers stress)... but I still would get the ill feelings and thoughts I have been fighting the past two weeks.


I just wonder...how long will this last?

Either way, I am fighting my way to stay afloat... I just plead to God that He will save me from this. Whatever I am suppose to learn from all this, I hope I learn it soon.

I know that through trials, our patience grows. We become stronger through what doesn't kill us..and this isn't going to kill me. God has a plan...I just wish I knew what it was. : ( 
This storm has its calmer moments but the sea continues to rage and I feel so tired of holding on.

So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.
Isaiah 41:10


No comments:

Post a Comment