Tuesday, November 6, 2012

What Matters....?

So far today has been alright. I was pretty tired at work today because I stayed up late, but I won't stay up as late tonight.

Right now my heart is heavy. I'm worried about the country I live in....I remember feeling this way the last time we had a new president. It seems everyone has such selfish reasons why they vote for someone. No longer do they care about the war going on, or where the country's money is spent. It all is about who can marry who and how "Health care" is whether or not a woman can have an abortion. I mean, really? Really? = / Is that what our country has come to?
-Sigh-

I'm just really upset....and disappointed. But what else can I do?

All I hold onto is knowing that Jesus is still Lord, and He is coming back for us who have accepted Him and have believed.



We are living in the end times.

No comments:

Post a Comment