Monday, November 5, 2012

Day 7

Day 7.

Today has been the last day of my journey... and I can say I have felt much more peace than the day I started. At times I don't even think about how I have an anxiety problem, I just have so much peace...
Still, I face the weird feelings but very rarely in the day and only for a few minutes..then it's gone once I pray.

God has definitely woke me up again. I had been falling asleep in the sea of life and began to drown without realizing it until it effected my body. Now I feel I have reached shallow waters and I no longer am struggling for air. Still I must face the waves that try to pull me back into the deep sea. I have not yet reached the golden shores but I feel I am close. Close to my miracle...


On another note...right now I am feeling off about something else. My feelings for one person have began to fade, it has been this way the past two months... I feel very sorry for the person I am letting go of. It's like I am letting go of his hold and I have to watch the sadness in his eyes as I do... It's like I can hear him calling for me to hold on... but I just don't feel like it anymore. Instead I have experienced feelings towards another but...the situation reminds me of my past and it depresses me. I told myself I would never place myself in the same position but here I am? Once again... the story is slightly different but it all feels the same. (.__.) I don't feel totally understood about it either and I am being vague for a reason. I'd rather keep it this way for now. 

In anycase, that is all that is on my heart and mind. I enjoyed the journey but I have new things I must be praying about and I still am heading toward the golden shores of perfect peace and God's will..

He truly is my savior...

No comments:

Post a Comment