Saturday, December 15, 2012

My Worst Enemy

This thing that changes me, it affects the way I see
it affects every part of me
Makes you my enemy
But when it falls apart, it's like a brand new start
and I can't remember why  I ripped everything apart.


This is going through my head because of how I feel right now.

I don't even want to go into detail I just know I don't like how I feel and I hope to feel better. I just need to pray for God's forgiveness.

There's things in our lives we'll have problems with and temptation just brings the worse out in me.
I don't like how I acted last night and it bothered me bad this morning.
One of the worst parts is I feel I won't be understood.

If I'm not. I feel I will need to end some things.
I'd rather not but in order to continue on my path of righteousness and such I can't have something that will pull me back to my old ways and get me feeling this way.


I'm sorry.

I just can't do this if it's going to be a problem.

,___,

God matters most. I want Him to be pleased more than anyone else. I know I displeased him and for that I must make changes if the changes wont happen themselves.

-
B

No comments:

Post a Comment