Thursday, December 6, 2012

Stuck in this box

Sigh...

I really do wish we were in two separate places. Then I wouldn't have to see you down and I wouldn't have to feel so stressed. I feel it's hard to move on when you're always around.
I'm really sorry this happened to us. It is a bit surreal, I must admit. I never thought I would be rejecting the person I thought I would marry one day. I honestly never saw this coming....I'm not sure why it did, but it did. Still, I am sorry from the bottom of my healing heart.



God,
I pray I can just move on. I am tired of the feelings I've been having. Please take them from me? I no longer want to feel I am dwelling on the past or what I thought might be. I want to move into new things and feel I am accomplishing other things. I want to get back into the hobbies I love and share more laughter. I feel I have become very lazy and tired.... please, breathe new life into me. I need your breath, I need your strength, and I need your peace.

Peace, yes....that is what I want the most.


"Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and lean not on our own understanding; in all your ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your paths" Proverb 3:5-6

No comments:

Post a Comment